The following describes the legal provisions we use in terms of copyright, information security, small ads and directory.
Any information that you supply as part of:
- Registering to comment
- Registering to add your own gig or concert listings
- Registering to add a Small Ad
- Registering to add your shop or service to our Directory
is held securely on a server based within the EU.
We will not pass on or sell your information without your specific permission.
All material on this site, and any downloads from it, is the copyright of Local Sound Focus and may not be reproduced or used in any other way without the express permission of Local Sound Focus.
Where permission is given to use whole articles, extracts from articles or pictures that we hold copyright for:
- For articles or extracts used on websites or social media – a credit must be used ‘COPYRIGHT Local Sound Focus: This article/extract is used by permission of Local Sound Focus’ and a link to the original piece on our website must be used. The author must be credited using the name given on the LSF website with the addition of Local Sound Focus
- For articles or extracts used in print – a credit must be used ‘COPYRIGHT Local Sound Focus: This article/extract is used by permission of Local Sound Focus’. The author must be credited using the name given on the LSF website with the addition of Local Sound Focus
- For pictures that we hold copyright for – a credit ‘Local Sound Focus’ must be used in a caption to the image
Any deviation from these requirements must be agreed with Local Sound Focus in advance.
We do not check whether the people offering goods for sale have a right to sell them, if you are buying goods offered through small ads please satisfy yourself that the seller has the right to sell them.